LibreELEC-RR 9.x [ Emulationstation | Retroarch | Pegasus | DolphinQT | Moonlight | Chrome | Spotify ]

• Thanks to both of you but it still doesnt work. Putty says it successfully created the symlink

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # systemctl enable /storage/.config/system.d/storage-roms-ps2.mount
    Created symlink /storage/.config/system.d/multi-user.target.wants/storage-roms-ps2.mount → /storage/.config/system.d/storage-roms-ps2.mount.

but if I open the file manager or ES there is no link :/

• Thanks to both of you but it still doesnt work. Putty says it successfully created the symlink

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # systemctl enable /storage/.config/system.d/storage-roms-ps2.mount
    Created symlink /storage/.config/system.d/multi-user.target.wants/storage-roms-ps2.mount → /storage/.config/system.d/storage-roms-ps2.mount.

but if I open the file manager or ES there is no link :/

Did you reboot the system?

5schatten Since last update I have no sound anymore. Audio output is grayed out and shows Default, Bluetooth Audio (PULSEAUDIO)

n2lmnrh5.jpg

Logfiles

• Post the content of the file & revert to the last build. Looks like Kernel 5.x still has problems with some devices.

Code
    [    6.908673] snd_soc_skl 0000:00:1f.3: Direct firmware load for 9dc8-INTEL-NUC8i3BE-66-tplg.bin failed with error -2
    [    6.908676] snd_soc_skl 0000:00:1f.3: tplg fw 9dc8-INTEL-NUC8i3BE-66-tplg.bin load failed with -2, falling back to dfw_sst.bin
    [    6.908688] snd_soc_skl 0000:00:1f.3: Direct firmware load for dfw_sst.bin failed with error -2
    [    6.908690] snd_soc_skl 0000:00:1f.3: Fallback tplg fw dfw_sst.bin load failed with -2
    [    6.908691] snd_soc_skl 0000:00:1f.3: Failed to init topology!
    [    6.908692] snd_soc_skl 0000:00:1f.3: ASoC: failed to probe component -2
    [    6.908700] skl_hda_dsp_generic skl_hda_dsp_generic: ASoC: failed to instantiate card -2
    [    6.908712] skl_hda_dsp_generic: probe of skl_hda_dsp_generic failed with error -2
  • Code
    [Unit]
    Description=mount service
    Before=kodi.service
    [Mount]
    What=/var/media/SPIELE/PlayStation2/Roms
    Where=/storage/roms/ps2
    [Install]
    WantedBy=multi-user.target

Simply place LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.1-RR-20190314-bdc55bc.tar in the update folder?

Before you downgrade can you try this?

Code
    echo "blacklist snd_soc_skl" >>/etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf

LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)

Or use the Updater in LE Settings.
    What's the output of

ls /var/media/SPIELE/PlayStation2/Roms
    ls /storage/roms/ps2

Are your games listed in the second one?

• first one yes, second one no

Output of:

systemctl status fullnameofyour.mount

?

From milhouse

can you try this before you downgrade & before you blacklist snd_soc_skl

Code
    mkdir -p /storage/.config/firmware
    wget http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/other/dfw_sst.bin -P /storage/.config/firmware/
    reboot

The best would be if you could try both & upload a full log set after each reboot :/:thumbup:

• Oh didnt see that. Ye I already reverted the upgrade but I can do it once again

Would be nice.

Also I guess your filename is completely wrong. Rename it to storage-roms-ps2.mount and enable it again. But before enter systemctl disable /storage/.config/system.d/x2dps2.mount.mount or whatever the name was to disable the wrong config.

• can you try this before you downgrade & before you blacklist snd_soc_skl

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # snd_soc_skl
    -sh: snd_soc_skl: not found

log-2019-03-26-15.39.53.zip

mkdir -p /storage/.config/firmware
    wget dfw_sst.bin -P /storage/.config/firmware/
    reboot

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # mkdir -p /storage/.config/firmware
    LibreELEC:~ # wget http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/other/dfw_sst.bin -P /storage/.config/firmware/
    Connecting to milhouse.libreelec.tv (138.68.75.163:80)
    dfw_sst.bin          100% |*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************| 24772  0:00:00 ETA
    LibreELEC:~ # reboot

log-2019-03-26-15.46.45.zip

Also I guess your filename is completely wrong. Rename it to storage-roms-ps2.mount and enable it again.

Okay but where is the difference to my file name :/

But before enter systemctl disable /storage/.config/system.d/x2dps2.mount.mount or whatever the name was to disable the wrong config.

Also the other mount file which was created by this process? The one in multi-user.target.wants folder storage-.config-system.d-multi\x2duser.target.wants-storage\x2droms\x2dps2

k734z3sk.jpg

• Code
    LibreELEC:~ # snd_soc_skl
    -sh: snd_soc_skl: not found

log-2019-03-26-15.39.53.zip

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # mkdir -p /storage/.config/firmware
    LibreELEC:~ # wget http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/other/dfw_sst.bin -P /storage/.config/firmware/
    Connecting to milhouse.libreelec.tv (138.68.75.163:80)
    dfw_sst.bin          100% |*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************| 24772  0:00:00 ETA
    LibreELEC:~ # reboot

log-2019-03-26-15.46.45.zip

Okay but where is the difference to my file name :/

Also the other mount file which was created by this process? The one in multi-user.target.wants folder storage-.config-system.d-multi\x2duser.target.wants-storage\x2droms\x2dps2

k734z3sk.jpg

Read the posts I've written:

Code

The difference should be obvious storage-roms-ps2.mount = storage/roms/ps2.mount = /storage/roms/ps2

• Read the posts I've written:

Code

What do you try to tell me with this command? Do you want me to type in and show you the content of the conf file?

The difference should be obvious storage-roms-ps2.mount = storage/roms/ps2.mount = /storage/roms/ps2

storage-roms-ps2.mount is my filename. So if you mean that my filename is wrong I assume that you refer to this:

Output of:

systemctl status fullnameofyour.mount

The first time I didnt type in the file name but the path+filename. If you mean this by saying my filename is wrong heres the new output of systemctl status storage-roms-ps2.mount

• What do you try to tell me with this command? Do you want me to type in and show you the content of the conf file?

Run the command in a terminal.

Code
    Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Tue 2019-03-26 16:45:21 CET; 1h 11min ago

Your mount file is somewhat wrong so it's not loaded as it should.

• Run the command in a terminal.

I did. After a reboot I was able to change the audio output device. Its working again :thumbup:

Your mount file is somewhat wrong so it's not loaded as it should.

I just disabled and enabled it again but its still complaining. Dont know if there is further information in this log. There is a warning when I disabled the mount file and a different note at the end