Few Minix U9 questions, and where do I actually buy it?

• Hey guys, new to the forum so hello there! I was wondering where to buy a Minix U9. I am from Europe.

There are multiple shops on Aliexpress that sellit, but I don't know which is the official one, or do I use Gearbest instead?

Another thing, I saw some youtube reviews and heard people that the A3 remote control had a bad microphone, and I think I saw some posts here that were recommending the older (A2) edition over the new one, is this correct, should I opt for the A2 remote control? Or should I just look for something else that might be better in the market?

Lastly, I see that the Amlogic S912 is nearly 2 years old now, so when is the next iteration going to take place?

Thank you in advance.

• Another thing, I saw some youtube reviews and heard people that the A3 remote control had a bad microphone, and I think I saw some posts here that were recommending the older (A2) edition over the new one, is this correct, should I opt for the A2 remote control?

The newer MINIX A3 lite remote has annoying Wake from Sleep issues. There are no such issues with the older A2 lite remote:

a3 remote problem | MINIX Forum - Official