Forcing 1080p in GUI on boot

• I can't switch Kodi to 1080p through settings menu because it ends up being glitched. So I'm wondering is there a way to force 1080p on boot so it would be this way from the start? Maybe there won't be any glitches when it's going to be FHD from the start...

• I can't switch Kodi to 1080p through settings menu because it ends up being glitched. So I'm wondering is there a way to force 1080p on boot so it would be this way from the start? Maybe there won't be any glitches when it's going to be FHD from the start...

LibreELEC

Link above.

• Draghmar Insert SD card with the latest aml_autoscript on it (take it from 7.0.2.005), boot LE and then execute reboot recovery over SSH. With some luck the autoscript will apply and you'll have 1080p as default resolution.

• Unfortunetly this didn't work because my device can't reboot. It's power off and stays in this state until I remove and insert power cord. I even tried toothpick method to be sure but that didn't help either.
    One additional thing - I had to back to Android after another issue so this time I forced Anroid to 1080p before flashing to LE which didn't help in any way.