Need Help with my Box

• Hello, I am not sure if I can do the dual boot with my new Box, I had the MXQ S805 Android Kit Kat with dual boot from SD Card, but the MXQ lived until few weeks my daughter came to visit and she thought the power supply was the same for the 2 equipment I have for TV and she plugged 12V supply to the MXQ, now you can imagine how it went, anyway I got new toy to play with (among others names) Fr33Sat GTC, it is Android 6 Amlogic S905D, I have the SD Card it didn't die with the 12V so I have the SD Card but I am sure the files, boot image etc. in there will not work with GTC, is there a LibreELEC I can use with the GTC? I have being reading the forum about the S905D and the other S905 different letters but I am not sure...................any help please...............................Thanks in advance..................................................................AZ

• Hello Gang, had 3 more STB's to play with

KI Pro

Magicsee C300 Amlogic S905 can't recall last letter I think is D and the model is C300 not the C300 Pro

Now what I really want if it is possible is boot from SD Card LibreELEC with a DVB S2 App that I can access the Satellite tuner scan channels etc. etc with the DVB app that receivers comes with works in a way, but it definitely needs a better app than that one........................if you need more specs of the receiver or the other receivers I just got please do ask I can give you everything I see on the paper it came with..................................Thanks....................................................AZ

• Hello again, I took the Magicsee C300 as my new play toy, the other 2 models I mentioned can wait, the first thing I found with the Magicsee C300 is not properly rooted, I tried different root checker all say the same thing, one message came always up, something about 2 missing binary or something like that, anyway, If I want to do dual boot from SD Card I don't need the Magicsee rooted right? If so what I wish to test is libreelec with Kodi and DVB S2 to scan my satellites, can anyone suggest what libreelec should I use? thanks in advance .....................................................AZ

• I just discovered your site and I thought it was probably the best place to answer my questions. ( I apologize in advance if I posted my subject in the wrong place of the forum. I want to know how to put Samsung Ativ dual boot with Androïd on SD card.

Samsung Ativ I have never tried, but this hobby is about that, learning and then execute with what e learned.................................................AZ

• Well I got new ROM from Manufacturer and it fixed the PV Keys bugs, now I am watching PV Channels as we speak and also BI$$ channels, new ROM did mayor improvements, I still need to ROOT the device but havent found the correct way of doing it, hope any of you can help. my Magicsee like I mentioned before is the C300 not the C300 Pro..........................If it's OK I can upload photos of the hidden menu and the BI$$ and PV Channels working........................AZ

• Did you try AMLogic S912 & S905 FAQ ✰ Fix Root, Hi… | Android Stick & Console Computers ?

Another source, where you might find compatible tWRP and ROM might be index.php?showtopic=827387&st=80 (and as soon as you have TWRP you can unroot and flash Magisk)

As for LibreElec [8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X resp. [8.2.4.1] LibreELEC Kodi Krypton - S905 & S912 devices

Thanks for the help, the C300 is working so flawlessly I am not interested in rooting it, Magicsee send me new ROM and now PV Channels work perfect, Let me start a new thread (post) about a different Boxes I am having issues now, the Magicsee C300 is my Favorite now second Best is the new KI Pro MECOOL.........................................