Sunvell T95Z Plus help

• Hello everyone thanks for looking. Okay so I have the Sunvell T95Z Plus box with the following specifications:

• CPU – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ up to 2.0GHz
    • GPU – ARM Mali-820MP3 @ up to 750MHz
    • Memory – 2GB DDR3
    • Storage – 16GB eMMC flash and micro SD slot up to 32GB
    • Video Output – HDMI 2.0a, AV
    • Audio Output – HDMI, optical S/PDIF, AV (stereo)
    • Video codecs – VP9-10/ and H.265 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.264, WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, VC-1, AVS, and RealVideo up to 1080p@60fps
    • Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5.8G, Bluetooth 4.0
    • USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
    • Misc – IR receiver, LED digital display, LED backlight
    • Power Supply – 5V/2A

I have an SD card ready for libreELEC but I'm stuck on which device tree image to use? Has anyone got this box running with libreELEC hardwired as in ethernet cable connected and if so which device tree image did you use?

Also if there are any issues that I should be aware of can you explain please.

Lastly I would like to duel boot this box if possible but I don't have a pc/laptop, could I SSH from my android phone to the box and if so what would I need?

Any replies would be appreciated. Thank you to everyone for the hard work on libreELEC 👍

• The last stable builds are Krypton from [8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

There you will find the build & the device tree your device tree will be based on the ethernet

so probably gxm_q200_2g, but try them all if need be, don't forget to rename it dtb.img

if you want Leia alpha builds you are in the wrong place.

remote might need a remote conf added, which you can find by searching the forum.

as for dual boot, it is not recommended to install over android, just remove the usb to get android

• Thanks very much for this👍. As duel boot is not recommended how often should I clear data and cache on the memory card? Am I right in guessing that all cache and everything Kodi wise will be written to the SD card? Thanks again 👍