usr / share / kodi
    and
    addon-manifest.xml
    to edit
    unfortunately it is write protected under ssh and ftp

who can help me?
    • Official Post

Why are you 'coding' your post? :)

The system partition is indeed read-only, and for a reason.

All data is written on the (other) /storage partition.

There you can find the .kodi/addons folder, as well as the ./kodi/userdata/addon_data folder if you have spring-cleaning plans.

• we wanted to add 3 things in kodi system

service.pulse.installer

service.pulse.player

service.pulse.reset

service.pulse.updater

and change

add system / python / DLLs folder

For this we need a finished image with this content for s905 and s905x and s905w

• Official Post

a) Your website has screenshots that include Kodi logo's. Under the Kodi trademark rules if you are modifying Kodi in any way (one byte of code changes) you MUST either seek formal permission from the Kodi board for your changes (which will be refused automatically for anything related to piracy or pre-installing add-ons) or you MUST fully rebrand to remove all references to Kodi. As LibreELEC ships Kodi branded as Kodi, you should assume and apply the same rules to the entire LibreELEC distro (rebrand and remove all references to LibreELEC).

b) Your website appears to be offering managed bundles of links to "movies, tvshows" etc. "for the community" which is wording that we normally see on IPTV streaming and Kodi addon sites associated with content piracy. LibreELEC has zero desire to be associated with piracy in any way, so if you cannot figure out how to embed your addons in our distro image (or even how to use GitHub, as per your PM) we are delighted and we offer no assistance.

If we are wrong (because the website I have seen is light on information) please feel free to provide more information on your player/service. It's not what is written on the website that is suspicious. It is what is not written, i.e. If you were providing a legitimate streaming service you would want to positively attract attention and openly promote things in a very different way.