Video Playback Stutter

• Had another look tonight and the video decoder is ff-h264 (SW) and I can't seem to change that despite changing the VAAPI options on/off.
    [hr]
    Just updated to LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.0-devel-20160906210318-#0906-gb37a514 and it is working perfectly again.

Video decoder now says ff-h264-vaapi (HW).

Edited once, last by GrimGriefer (September 7, 2016 at 10:21 PM).

• Came here looking for this, glad it see it isn't just me.

Running on an older Intel NUC (Sandy Bridge from memory) and saw this same issue of suttering on the Beta versions of OpenELEC and the Stable/Alpha Versions of LibreELEC.

I just reverted back to OpenELEC 6.0.3. Can anyone confirm this has been fixed in the latest builds of LibreELEC?

• Came here looking for this, glad it see it isn't just me.

Running on an older Intel NUC (Sandy Bridge from memory) and saw this same issue of suttering on the Beta versions of OpenELEC and the Stable/Alpha Versions of LibreELEC.

I just reverted back to OpenELEC 6.0.3. Can anyone confirm this has been fixed in the latest builds of LibreELEC?

The latest Milhouse releases (link in previous post) are working a lot better for me now in my testing environment. I haven't switched to it full time yet as my skin of choice (Aeon MQ 7) doesn't work with Krypton yet.