Time of EPG guide wrong, after clear data correct

• Hello,

I don't cache the EPG data in the local database, so the data gets fetched from a NAS running TVHeadend every time Libreelec (8.2.5) starts.

Right after the start the displayed time in the EPG guide is wrong by one hour.

If I clear the data (settings --> guide --> clear data), nearly immediately the data gets fetched another time, and this time with the right time values.

I am also using the NAS as a local time server for Libreelec, but generally time and data are correctly displayed in LE, it's just the EPG data.

(the webinterface of TVH as well as an Intel Nuc with Win 8.1 always show the correct time).

Any ideas what I can do? Or maybe a workaround like "after start get epg, clear it, and get it a second time" ?

• 'Wait for network' is enabled, value 10 s. I am also using the add-on "Advanced Wake on lan", but in fact the NAS is active during the daytime.

Well, I searched the forum with quite general buzzwords like "epg time", but couldn't find similar posts.

• It is on an Odroid C2 without RTC, which gets the time from the local NAS.

I am using Titan as skin which shows the actual time and date in the upper right corner and these values are correct, right after the start.

• The local distributor sells the 'RTC Shield' for 5 € 10 €. For this price it's not worth spending hours and hours you would need to fix this issue, so I am going to order one and will report back my experience.