Wi-Fi and Bluetooth don't work in libreelec on my laptop

• Wi-Fi and Bluetooth don't work in libreelec on my laptop.

Now I read in an earlier post that may be, because the drivers for the hardware are not installed in the libreelec o.s. but it is possible these drivers there.

It is a combined i.c. that the Wifi and the Bluetooth. In windows there is a realtek driver for used. It is the RTL8723B For clarity I do an image of the windows at divicemanager. I also have wanted at RTL8723BE realtek and then come on out. Is it possible to get there driver for to compile and include them in the o.s.

Many Thanks:):)

• The model is a PEAQ and is from 2016 The version off libreelec i tried is The latest version 8.2.5. It want work on de harddisk and even on a usb stick. All thinks are dowing except The Bluetooth and Wifi.

Many Thanks:):):(

• PEAQ laptops are made by Lenovo. The RTL8723 chipset may not have full support in Linux according to a few threads I read. I would either use another wifi / bluetooth USB dongle or just use Windows.

• So as you say it is not possible to make a driver for this chipset. I do use a dongle already, both for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth but I think this is a bad solution. Windows install supplies quality and speed loss. Kodi works much better in Libreelec. As a backend to use a satellite receiver and it works much better in lebreelec if windows 10 so it would be a pity if that fails.

• So as you say it is not possible to make a driver for this chipset. I do use a dongle already, both for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth but I think this is a bad solution. Windows install supplies quality and speed loss. Kodi works much better in Libreelec. As a backend to use a satellite receiver and it works much better in lebreelec if windows 10 so it would be a pity if that fails.

I did NOT say it was not possible to make a driver for your chipset.