Analog audio output not working (quite often)

• Hi !

I use Librelec 8.2.5 on a Intel NUC6I3SYH box.

I have also a NAD amplifier which is bound to my box through an analog cable.

So my audio output setting is set to ALSA: HDA Intel PCH, ALC283 Analog.
    Note that there is another entry in the menu, ALSA: Default (HDA Intel PCH AL283 Analog), it seems that it is the same one (they both output sound on my NAD).

Here's my problem : quite often, when I start LibreELEC, I have no sound.

It's like the audio output was ignored (but it is displayed in the dropdown).

If I switch it to ALSA: HDA Intel PCH, SAM SAMSUNG on HDMI #0 (my TV device); I got sound on my TV.

But if I switch it back to the analog... Sometimes it brings the sound back, other times (most often) it keeps silent.

The best thing I've found is: to put the box in sleep mode then wake it up.

When it wakes up, there is a little cracking sound out of my loudspeakers, and then most of the times, the sound is back on KODI + NAD.

It also sometimes work when I restart my box, even if it seems that it works better (and is faster) with the sleep/wake up thing.

I never had this problem before; and I have the feeling that I almost always have it now (especially since I updated to LibreELEC 8.2.4 ?).

Well, does anyone knows what it could be ?

Thanks.

• I have this exact same issue... found this thread through Google. I have an Intel NUC 2820. No audio on startup unless wakeup from sleep.

Is there an update / fix?

• Good idea :)

Can you read this ?

This is a log when the audio does not initialize.

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.