Tvheadend - export bouquet [ Partially SOLVED ]

• I have a channel list built up manually consisting of various inputs such as DVB-T, & DVB-S etc., in the order I want them to appear in Kodi.

I would like to export this list in E2 bouquet format, so that it can be saved for future use (new set up; rebuild etc)

I cannot seem to find a method to do this seemingly simple job.

Is there a means to do this?

Maybe I am missing something simple?

• I think I have eventually found a method ..... although it is not yet giving me all the channels for some reason.

To begin with I can get the info in this form

Code
    BBC Parliament:number:272:1_0_1_2843_7FE_2_11A0000_0_0_0

by using this output from tvheadend

Code
    <IP_Addy>:9981/api/channel/grid

With a bit of tidying up and re-arranging it should be possible to generate a bouquet.tv from the information.

Isn't always the case that after searching for days I finally found useful info immediately after I asked the question :)

I got the basic info from here

Grab tvheadend data by json use. · Issue #88 · primaeval/script.tvguide.fullscreen · GitHub

• The least complicated method I have found so far is the following

Code
    curl http://192.168.1.115:9981/api/channel/grid? | sed 's|,|\n|g' | grep '"name"\|"number"\|"icon"' | sed 's|.png"|\n|g'

which produces output in the following form

Code
    "name":"ITV4"
    "number":28
    "icon":"picon://1_0_1_2758_7FC_2_11A0000_0_0_0

but only for 50 channels.

Any idea what I could replace      

/api/channel/grid?

with to get the full list of channels?

A small bit of tidying up of that output would produce a suitable file ....... if all the channels were present.

• I forgot about this thread and should have updated it with this info:

Although my Satellite channels all work well using this scheme, I have failed to create a bouquet for, or including, working DVB-T channels.

The entries are there but are not recognised by tvheadend as valid entries, so they are not mapped.

It was not a bother for me as I have few DVB-T channels and they don't vary, so a manual set up of the DVB-T channels is fine for me.

It would be good to know if this scheme could be adapted to get valid DVB-T entries for the generate Bouquet.