S812

• Is the remote control from T8-S the same like your T8 has?

I think it is the same but not completely sure. They look identical. I looked online for remote.conf file but could not find anything for a T8-S, only for the T8. Yes, I turned the box OFF and ON again, right after installing the remote.conf file, but it did not work. The good thing is the remote can still turn the box On/Off, but I cannot control Kodi with it. For that I use a mini keyboard and it works perfectly. I am not too worried about the remote honestly. I only use it to turn the box on and off.
    Thanks for your hard work.

Edited once, last by Majorero (August 15, 2016 at 10:00 PM).

• You can try if the IR from the T8-S is also working with your T8.

Yes, I tried that this morning. The T8's remote control turns ON/OFF the T8-S box, so I assume both units use the same remote control, but the remote.conf file for T8 does not work on the T8-S. Can you do me a favor? Would you please send me the remote.conf file you used in your build, the one for the T8? I want to see if it works.
    Thank you very much.

• I've tried drieschel dev build LibreELEC-S802.S82.arm-7.0-devel-20160815122240-r23306-gd4a3717.zip just get a black screen no boot logo or anything.

Tried LibreELEC-S802.S82.arm-8.0.0-2-alpha-devel.zip boots fine but no wifi or bluetooth or remote lan works fine, but it's nice to see the new kodi.

This one MEGA everything works great bluetooth wifi lan the only thing's it doesn't save my screen settings need to calibrate on wake or boot.
    And if i use my wireless keyboard with usb dongle The box goes into a coma screen won't wake, lan is awake but can't ssh to the box, no response with normal remote.
    Without the usb dongle the box sleeps and wakes as normal with normal remote.

My box is m8s "no doubt a clone" 8g emmc "sandisk" s812 chip, 2gb ram although the box now say's 1.5gb i suspect my bootloader "u-boot" might not be the right one,bricked it a couple of times,only bootloader i could find that works so far.

Thanks you guys for all your hard work it's great to see the box boot into kodi in seconds.