EPG 1 h off since daylight savings time

• Dear all!

I have an issue with the Kodi-displayed EPG being 1h off since daylight savings time:

My raspberry Pi gets the correct time (CEST) from a time server. That works well.

The EPG displays the "now" line at the correct time, but the EPG data does not fit, i.e. programs that air at 20:15-22:00 are displayed as 19:15-21:00, for all channels. Also the time in the program information section at the bottom of the EPG is 1h off.

However, when I swith to the program, the program info is then displayed correctly, i.e. then it gives the right name of the program, only in EPG display its 1h off.

I made sure that the tvheadend server (separate computer) has the right time and right EPG, and it displays the right EPG-time.

Only Kodi EPG is 1h off.

Even stranger, this probelm seems to be reproducible after a restart of libreELEC, but it seems to go away after a day or so, not exactly sure.

Anybody knows whats going on and how ot solve this?

I'm running current libreELEC 8.2.4 on Raspberry 2 B, and since yesterday also on the new 3B+ (I'm using the very same SD-card, just plugged it form 2B to 3B+).

thanks for support,

Sulla

• change timezone country to Britain (uk)

theres 2 settings

regional default time - uk (24hr)

&

timezone country- Britain uk

you can change the epg time in simple client in epg time shift.

clear any cached info too, then restart

Edited once, last by makaveli666 (April 11, 2018 at 12:18 PM).