Xbox One Remote LibreELEC 8

• I have been searching this for 3 hours with no luck.

I have LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.2.4-Subtitles-ff installed on Minix Neo U9-H.

I want an Xbox One Remote to work with IR on this. I found a thread how to create a remote.conf from scratch but I imagine

for Xbox One Remote it should work or a remote.conf should already exists. I have also already read this with no success Infrared Remotes [LibreELEC.wiki]

• I'm not an expert with Amlogic devices but IIRC with 8.2.x builds you'll have to go the amremote remote.conf route. Creating a /storage/.config/lircd.conf file and enabling Lirc in LE settings could also work.

Proper ir-keytable configuration for Amlogic devices was added very recently to the 9.0 LE development branch, so the documentation in the wiki does not apply to 8.2 AML builds.

"LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.2.4-Subtitles-ff" suggests you are using some community build, so you probably have to ask the creator of this build for details.

so long,

Hias

• Ok this is strange. LibreELEC 8 has been out for ages and it's stable. Xbox One Remote is a main stream remote available everywhere.

Nobody knows how to make it work with LibreELEC 8? At least I imagine someone has a remote.conf file that I can use?

I can make a remote.conf file from zero but it takes time. I imagine a remote.conf already exists for this very popular remote.

Or even a Microsoft MCE remote. I will be happy to make one of these 2 remotes to work.

• Ok this is strange. LibreELEC 8 has been out for ages and it's stable. Xbox One Remote is a main stream remote available everywhere.

Nobody knows how to make it work with LibreELEC 8? At least I imagine someone has a remote.conf file that I can use?

I can make a remote.conf file from zero but it takes time. I imagine a remote.conf already exists for this very popular remote.

Or even a Microsoft MCE remote. I will be happy to make one of these 2 remotes to work.

remote.conf repository

Create remote.conf from scratch

• So I decided to create remote.conf myself. Interestingly I added Microsoft MCE and Microsoft Xbox 360 and my box (LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.2.4-Subtitles-ff on Minix Neo U9-H.) can not read the IR commands. Only Microsoft Xbox One can be read. I added these remotes to my Logitech Harmony Hub.

So I extracted all the codes for Microsoft Xbox One as it is shown in my Harmony software. Here I share

Microsoft Xbox One

factory_code = 0xd8800001

00 0

01 1

02 2

03 3

04 4

05 5

06 6

07 7

08 8

09 9