OK, I give up and need a hand. I followed the instructions in the wiki here to setup the sample cifs mount script.
Created a file in system.d call storage-recordings.mount
I can do: systemctl enable storage-recordings.mount
and I get the proper symlinks for the directory.
I can then do: systemctl start storage-recording.mount
and it works fine.
Upon reboot, if I am using wired ethernet I get this error: (If I use Wireless it's fine)
- ● storage-recordings.mount - cifs mount script
- Loaded: loaded (/storage/.config/system.d/storage-recordings.mount; enabled;
- vendor preset: disabled)
- Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Thu 2018-03-08 03:31:12 EST; 1 month
- s 1 days ago
- Where: /storage/recordings
- What: //192.168.2.98/Share/Plex/DVR
- Process: 530 ExecMount=/usr/bin/mount //192.168.2.98/Share/Plex/DVR /storage/r
- ecordings -t cifs -o username=XXXXX,password=XXXXXX,rw,vers=2.1 (code=exited,
- Mar 08 03:31:07 tvHeadEnd systemd: Mounting cifs mount script...
- Mar 08 03:31:12 tvHeadEnd systemd: storage-recordings.mount: Mount process exited, code=exited status=255
- Mar 08 03:31:12 tvHeadEnd systemd: Failed to mount cifs mount script.
- Mar 08 03:31:12 tvHeadEnd systemd: storage-recordings.mount: Unit entered failed state.
I can type in the Process: 530 command manually and it works:
Reboot and it's gone again. It seems as if the LAN connection isn't truely up yet even those the script says "after network-online.service" This is verified by using WLAN connection with no issues.
I tried to go into LibreElec settings ->Network->Advanced Network Settings ->Wait for network before starting kodi == ON, and Max Wait Time set up to 30secs.
This made no difference.
Anybody know how I can fix this?