Tvheadend addon better EPG

• Just adding to my previous post I've now created my first ever plugin for kodi which uses the mobile layout from polini.

Few things to mention for now:

1. Make sure it's on the same kodi install as your TVH server
    2. You might need to set the "HTTP CORS origin" via Settings -> General -> Base (e.g. 192.168.1.5:8080)
    3. I've disabled authentication for some machines on my local network so authentication is not implemented yet.

To be done:

My aim is to add a configuration option to the add-on so IP, port, user and password can be entered however I'm yet to find a suitable solution for this.

Please note this add-on is a very early stage I was mostly interested in the EPG and mag layout which both work fine.

Any issues suggestions etc please do post them.

webinterface.NiceTVH

The interface will be reachable via:

http://{Kodi-IP}:{Kodi-Port}/addons//addons/webinterface.NiceTVH/

I will add a better description to github once I find some free time for it.

Screenshots:

Edited once, last by nils_92 (October 24, 2016 at 11:10 AM).

• Thanks for the addon.

The EPG view is working, but I miss some feature, is it possible, to set a channel tag as standard view? I made some groups for channels, for example, series, movies, FTA and a standard view with most used channels. Now the "All channels" tag is set as standard.

Recording is also working without troubles for me, finished recordings show some undefinied text, for example: Löwenzahn — [object Object] or Tschitty Tschitty Bäng Bäng — [object Object]. Not all finished recordings are listed, most of them are missing in overview.

Upcoming recordings also and the sort order is not in correct date order.

Timeline view on my Android tab is extrem small, not readable without zoom.

Edited once, last by Freezli (November 2, 2016 at 4:29 PM).

• Hi Freezli,

Thanks for the feedback, I will look into this probably on the weekend and post here once I have an update I've also notice some icons aren't showing properly.