INSTALLTOINTERNAL Script or Addon Feature-Request

• Since the update from Adamg Images 8.90.05 to 8.90.06 no longer works, if this image was installed on the NAND (internal memory), I wonder what options I have now, the images still on the NAND to install?

Is there possibly devs that could offer this install routine as a script or addon in the future. Of course at your own risk.

Lg Tommy

P.S. This text was translated by goggle-translate ... My english is not good. Sorry,

• There is consensus among team and community developers to stop supporting the installtointernal script. Installation on eMMC/NAND provides a marginal performance gain on most boxes, but adds significant complexity to the installation process and the number of installs that go wrong and need significant hand-holding to correct is proportionally high (much too high).

Creating releases is fun. Finding bugs and resolving them can be rewarding. Supporting users with the same installtointernal issues over and over and over makes you hate life, Android boxes, and users. The script is gone. The script is not going to return (the risk is our sanity, not your box).

• I do not know how many times I've posted this but it's definitely going to be the last time.

If users can stuff around with Install to Internal scripts, they can definitely follow simply instructions to copy the LE data partition into Internal eMMC storage. There is then no risk of bricking a box at all because a SD card or USB stick is still used for LE bootup.

In fact you can use any old SD card or stick you have lying around then and still have a snappy day to day LE device.

[HOWTO] Boot from SD card, use internal memory for data