Raspberry pi 3 GPIO power off

• Hello,

I would like to use Libreelec on Raspberry pi 3 wiht official 7" screen. It is working fine except one thing. When I shutdown Libreelec the screen does not turn off. It continues to fade out in cycles. It is connected via DSI port and powered from GPIO pins. I also tested seperate power supply for the screen but it does the same.

Is there a way how to shut the screen down completely through the shutdown commnad? Power on/off button is not an option because I want to use delayed/scheduled shutdown.

Thanks

• Hello,

I would like to use Libreelec on Raspberry pi 3 wiht official 7" screen. It is working fine except one thing. When I shutdown Libreelec the screen does not turn off. It continues to fade out in cycles. It is connected via DSI port and powered from GPIO pins. I also tested seperate power supply for the screen but it does the same.

Is there a way how to shut the screen down completely through the shutdown commnad? Power on/off button is not an option because I want to use delayed/scheduled shutdown.

Thanks

Hello tecko,

You might find a way to turn off the screen here, and how to customize shutdown here.