[Issue] Can't install the LibreElec Port from Raybuntu.

• Oke so i have a problem installing LibreElec onto the latest version of the Rock64.

Main problem: On first boot / auto-install of the O/S it keeps getting stuck. Everytime at a different spot; e.g. 3.xxxx / 26.xxxx.

The max i've seen is 66.xxxx.

I'm using the following setup:

PSU: 3A adapter from Pine64 webshop.

Board: ROCK64 4K60P HDR Media Board Computer - 4GB

Storage: Sandisk Ultra 32GB SDHC class 10. 2 cards.

I've tried the following firmware:

- LibreELEC-rock64.arm-rb-leia24.img.gz, on both cards.

- LibreELEC-rock64.arm-rb-leia23.img.gz, on both cards.

And i'm using the following software (within Win10X64) with both firmware for each :

- Win32DiskImager.

- Etcher.

In between i've repartitioned it to a 1 partition, did a format with all default, and after flashing ofc i've used the release before removal feature.

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    <- thats an error log with 66% decompressed build 24 and being able to boot, If it's usefull.

Then tried to manually flashed the SPI to version 0.6.25, worked perfectly.

Next decompressing attempt: Stuck at 9.3 for about 15 minutes (jKy2y79Z.jpg), gave up.

It has been mentioned that version 21 should work best, as 24 should to, and 22/23 hmm well, less. But version 21 has been taken offline.

When trying Linux (stretch-mate-rock64-0.5.15-136-20171222-arm64.img) on the same SD card's, it works perfectly.

LibreELEC-ROCK64.aarch64-8.2-devel-20171004193222-r26173-gd404dbb.img -> The installation part works great, it autoreboots and everything (instead of the other versions) then it crashes after using it for a couple of minutes (

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ).

• More information: Just received a 21th version on mIRC.

The USB is also really slow to show up, the same for the aarch64-8.2 version.

This one keeps rebooting =P

• All your logs suggest that you are not using my builds. I only support Leia. Until we don't release a official alpha I still support my builds.

• No worries, just to try it again, i erased the SPI, tried installing LibreELEC-rock64.arm-rb-leia24.img.gz, incomplete installation and yet again a crash