Is it possible to watch HD-DVDs?

• I recently installed LibreELEC on my LIVA X2 and I'm very happy with it. However, I couldn't possibly continue to use it if I am unable to watch my vast library of two HD-DVDs. Yesterday I plugged the Xbox 360 HD-DVD drive into it and found that I could play DVDs from it without issue. However, when I tried to watch titles from an HD-DVD it would either do nothing or load for ages and then just display a slightly distorted green screen.

I did find some forum posts elsewhere suggesting Kodi can play HD-DVD on Windows devices with AnyDVD installed, but can Libre? In all seriousness it isn't really important, but if it can be done I'd like to. There is no better way to watch The Fast and the Furious 3: Tokyo Drift.

Thanks!

• Read this also:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Read this also:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well that answers that then. Danke.