Amlogc S905x & S912 rgb picture color disorder [Solved #4 ]

• Hello !

I have two boxes one M96X - II MINI S905X and one Beelink GT1 Ultimate S912

Both of them produces this color rgb Problem only at live tv stream from vuplus via vu+ pvr plugin.

This thing happens on my PC Monitor, and LG Tv & A Samsung Tv. So its not hdmi problem.

I use this vuplus + kodi combo for two years now without problems on x86 libreelec. & raspberry 3

But I already tried echo 1 > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/output_rgb in autostart.sh No use. no change.

I made some more pictures about the problematic picture 1  2

And i made some Codecs info Kodi "O"       VLC Codecs info

The build what i use is LibreELEC 8.2 (Kodi 17 Krypton) community builds from kszaq Thanks for this!

This silly thing is other pvr channels not making this kind of color problem. Just this one. All my Movies , series play perfect. except this one channel.

Anyone any advice?

thanks

• I have the same issue on my MECOOL M8S PRO L S912.

But i’m using tvheadend client and is seems that only the HD channels are effected.

So this happens on tvheadend server to... i was planing a change my vu+ to a tvheadend server. Becouse there i can change codecs.

So this is amlogic hardware defect. not recommended for pvr.

Then i heave to look for another cheap solution for kodi client.

raspberry seems to be the cheapest.

• Try

Code
    echo 1 > /sys/module/di/parameters/bypass_all

Thank you!! :)

This fixed the issue for both boxes. the S905x was playing 10 mins and the issue not appeared! The S912 was only 5 min but same no issues :o)

I'm so happy! Thank you kszaq!

• Hey bro , Any chance you could Give me a flashable android Img for the M96X - II MINI S905X ... i looked everywhere but with no luck ... My box doesn't have bluetooth because the firmwares i found all have bluetooth which seems to be a newer version ... ANY HELP wiill be very much appreciated !!

• Thank you!! :)

This fixed the issue for both boxes. the S905x was playing 10 mins and the issue not appeared! The S912 was only 5 min but same no issues :o)

I'm so happy! Thank you kszaq!

Hi,

same Problem here. Code fix the Problem, but it is not permanent. After Reboot problem comes back. What can I do ?

• Hi,

same Problem here. Code fix the Problem, but it is not permanent. After Reboot problem comes back. What can I do ?

Hi, you have to create the file : autostart.sh

which must contain the code :

echo 1> / sys / module / di / parameters / bypass_all

and place it in the directory : /Storage/.config/

reboot.