Keymap Editor

• I have Logitech Harmony 350 and it works nearly perfect. I tried to use some keys for Home menu or Full Live-TV but cannot solve this. What is the code for Homemenu or Full-TV?

• I have redefined some keys in my Lircmap.xml and am using the following in my keymap.xml (this is with an USB MCE, not a Harmony):

<global>

<remote>

<display>FullScreen</display>

<start>ActivateWindow(home)</start>

</remote>

</global>

So you need to find out what corresponds to the button names "display" and "start" on your remote. You can find out by enabling debug logging in kodi and running "tail -f .kodi/temp/kodi.log" while pressing buttons.

• The above is from my keymap.xml. I'm not familiar with that specific Harmony remote, so I do not know whether you need to change also your remote.conf. So I recommend to just enable debug logging and check the kodi.log for the button names. If these look fine, you do not need to change your remote.conf. For more understanding of how these things work you might to look here, here and here.

• By using keycodes you can map arbitrary keys. You probably are more interested in the symbolic names kodi knows. If I understand correctly you want to use the Back key to enter the home menu when watching live TV. So maybe you might try this in your keymap.xml:

Code
     <FullscreenVideo>
        <remote>
          <back>ActivateWindow(home)</back>
        </remote>
      </FullscreenVideo>

If this brings you to the home menu but Live-TV stops, you probably need to change some setting for your skin. With confluence I have "show background 'Now playing' video" enabled.