Intel NUC on Standby

• Hi Guys,

LibreElec latest Kodi install and works fine on INTELNUC -

Need help on my IntelNUC, how to go into standby and switch back ON (wakeup) using Flirc usb programme remote control?

Normally I switch NUC off through Kodi and then switch it back ON by pressing on/off button on NUC to ON position.

All I want switch it ON/OFF from standby!

How can be this possible?

Regards

• I used a Flirc and prgrammed it to wakeup hitting any key. Works well.

• I have two older NUC's running Libreelec. I control them using a Logitech Harmony 650 remote. My NUC's go into "suspend" mode rather than shutdown. I can control the power on and off function using my remote. Go to System / Settings / System / Power Saver and change shutdown function to "suspend". When you put the NUC into the suspend mode by hitting the remote's power OFF button, the NUC's LED will blink - indicating "suspend" mode. Note: If you have a power outage in your home, you will have to power on using the NUC's power button, but it will work with the remote after that. Note 2: You have to pay attention to the sequence used to turn all your equipment on. Some equipment will require the NUC be the last to turn on or else the HDMI handshake may fail and you'll get a black screen. Good Luck

• Thanks for your reply.

I will be following your setup as per reply -

Do I need to setup NUC bios as per reply

See attachments NUC bios set up for S3,S4 & S5

Regards,

I didn't touch the NUC bios for my setup. The Harmony 650 remote performs all power on/off functions using macros. Pressing one button turns all your equipment on or off (for each mode).

• I have two older NUC's running Libreelec. I control them using a Logitech Harmony 650 remote. My NUC's go into "suspend" mode rather than shutdown. I can control the power on and off function using my remote. Go to System / Settings / System / Power Saver and change shutdown function to "suspend". When you put the NUC into the suspend mode by hitting the remote's power OFF button, the NUC's LED will blink - indicating "suspend" mode. Note: If you have a power outage in your home, you will have to power on using the NUC's power button, but it will work with the remote after that. Note 2: You have to pay attention to the sequence used to turn all your equipment on. Some equipment will require the NUC be the last to turn on or else the HDMI handshake may fail and you'll get a black screen. Good Luck

Hi blueribb working great thanks,

but how did you manage to exit from the suspend mode with the same remote ?