How to Fix Kodi’s YouTube "Quota Exceeded"

• Hello everyone

I am trying to set my api credentials for youtube via settings.xml . Here is the file content :

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # cat .kodi/addons/plugin.video.youtube/settings.xml 
    <setting id="youtube.api.enable" value="true" />
    <setting id="youtube.api.id" value="7h4c64dcbc64dj82kr0h.apps.googleusercontent.com" />
    <setting id="youtube.api.key" value="jfTCxNqvjhgytXNr7_jS02NsC1ICQ" />
    <setting id="youtube.api.secret" value="fwwqy7RhcyRjjb76s4qAN" />

after sign out and sign in 2 times with web activation via http://youtube.com/activate credentials still doesn't appear in kodi's gui. I don't want to enter api credentials on hand as i have to this on several boxes. Please any suggestions on how to enter youtube api credentials via ssh .

• Code
    systemctl stop kodi
    nano /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.youtube/settings.xml
    (edit, save etc.)
    systemctl start kodi

^ try stopping Kodi before editing in case the settings are being overwritten on exit.

NB: It wasn't the best idea to post your API keys in public. I've edited the post to add some garbage to the values so they don't work.

• Thanks for replying.

Sorry but i have forget to mention that i tried to stop kodi with "systemctl stop kodi" just in case that it will overwrite settings.xml and then write the content to the file.After that i reboot the box and executed systemctl start kodi but the keys doesn't appear in the youtube gui settings. My box is amlogic s805 with LibreELEC-S805.m201d.arm-7.0.3.3d image. I have entered fake api keys anyway thanks for masking them