Weird 4K stutter with WeTek Hub and LE 8.2.3 (internal install)

• Hey guys,

Not sure if this is the right forum so mods please move if necessary.

I'm having some weird 4K stutter issues. So far I've only encountered it with two 4K movies, once in Maze Runner (at approx 01:22:17) and three times in The Accountant (at approx 00:48:50 and then two more times a few seconds apart).

What happens is the video just freezes for about 5 seconds while the audio continues.

The WeTek Hub doesn't look like it's working harder than usual at these moments.

Checked the LAN linkspeed and it's at 1Gb and the network is far from saturated. The files are being served through SMB.

Also tried changing any settings in LE/Kodi that might affect this but nothing has made any difference.

The freezes in these movies do not happen on a regular PC so the files are most likely not to be blame either.

The only thing in the logfile that says something is wrong are the following lines:

15:43:25.387 T:545420648672 NOTICE: CVideoPlayerAudio::Process - stream stalled

15:43:47.885 T:548258177024 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.

Hoping someone has a fix for this as I bought the WeTek Hub specifically because it was supposed to work with 4K out-of-the-box. :(

Thanks in advance.

• External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You can use a tool like mkvmerge to make a clip. Then upload to some file sharing service like Mega and send me link via PM. Just make sure if you still can reproduce the issue with that clip.