Random black screen with Wetek Hub when display rate change

• Hello,

I got a Wetek Hub with LibreElec 8.2.1, when i stop a video, instead of getting the interface showing, i get a black screen, this happens like 50 % of the times.

The screen goes black but the interface still work, i press enter to launch the video again, then stop it again until the interface appears.

Also this sometimes happens when i switch from TV to the HDMI Wetek Input

It looks like the resfresh rate change don't work correctly for my setup.

Wetek Hub -> Marantz SR5008 -> Samsung 40B651 TV

Anyone can help about this problem ?

• Is this enough ?

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

18:51:29.280 T:547495591936 DEBUG: OnKey: guide (0xe0) pressed, action is Stop

- > black screen at this moment

then i open back the video "blinded", and stop it again and the interface appear.

• I'm a full neophyte with linux, i made some research and i can dump the current kernel buffer with the "dmesg > dmesg.log" command or you need a continuous log file of the kernel ?

Or simply explain how to made the log file you need please ;)

Thank's for your help.

• I think this is what you need

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I can't reproduce the problem with the Wetek Hub connected directly to the TV

So the AV is faulty ?

Is there any solution to this (without connect the wetek to the TV and redirect the sound to the AV cause i would like to keep the AV upscale and bitstream capabilities)

It has the latest firmware.

• I get amazon basics hdmi cables, do you have quality hdmi cables to recommend please ?

Do you think it is the wetek to AV hdmi cable or the AV to TV hdmi cable that could cause the problem ?