TvHeadend ISDB-T continuous loading channel

• Hello, I'm using Libreelec with TVHeadend 4.2 for my ISDB-T channels, all of them work just fine but there is one channel that never loads, or may I say it keeps loading forever with the spinning orb so maybe you can help me. The channel loads fine in my computer with VLC but when I try to load it from Kodi I have the issue.

Here is some info about the channel I found with VLC just in case you need it.

Stream 0

Type: Video

Original ID: 263

Codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC (part 10) (h264)

Resolution: 720x482

Display resolution: 720x480

Frame rate: 29.970029

Decoded format: Planar 4:2:0 YUV

Stream 1

Type: Audio

Original ID: 264

Codec: MPEG Audio layer 1/2 (mpga)

Channels: Stereo

Sample rate: 48000 Hz

Bitrate: 192 kb/s

Here it's compared to a channel that works

Stream 0

Type: Video

Original ID: 4097

Codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC (part 10) (h264)

Resolution: 1920x1090

Display resolution: 1920x1080

Frame rate: 29.970029

Decoded format: Planar 4:2:0 YUV

Stream 1

Type: Audio

Original ID: 4099

Codec: MPEG AAC Audio (mp4a)

Channels: Stereo

Sample rate: 48000 Hz

AAC extension: SBR

I'm thinking it could be a problem with the resolution of the video or the audio but maybe you can tell me if I can fix it or if it's a bug.

• I updated to the newest milhouse build, this file "LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.0-Milhouse-20180119210323-#0119-g07482bc.tar"

The problem continues, but now if I click the channel icon nothing visible happens and if I change to the channel while viewing other channel I get the same issue with the spinning orb that gets to 100% and then restarts at 1% and keeps loading forever.

Edited 2 times, last by Petes (January 19, 2018 at 11:20 PM).

• hmm not sure whats wrong (I asked at our channel, maybe someone could see something)

what channel is that ? maybe someone can reproduce it

btw it might be worth a try to du a clean install, change absolutely nothing and just install Tvh + pvr.hts and try if it still there (spare sd card ...)

maybe some setting you made creates that problem

• Nah, it's ok, I tried the clean install and the problem still was there so it isn't a configuration problem. I'll just wait and see what happens, maybe the channel owners are making some test and they'll change the video format to a more compatible one.