Missing broadcom bluetooth firmware

• Hi

Got a bluetooth dongle, sadly the firmware is missing but the drivers are ok.

Is it possible that the firmware could get added in future releases ?

Code
    [    4.510730] bluetooth hci0: Direct firmware load for brcm/BCM20702A1-050d-065a.hcd failed with error -2
    [    4.510736] Bluetooth: hci0: BCM: Patch brcm/BCM20702A1-050d-065a.hcd not found

Noticed that other broadcoms firmwares are already there but not the one i need.

Firmware link:

broadcom-bt-firmware/BCM20702A1-050d-065a.hcd at master · winterheart/broadcom-bt-firmware · GitHub

• I have LE 8.2.2 I followed these directions and added the firmware for my Broadcom device BCM20702A0-0a5c-21ec. Their was no firmware folder so I added it, but it did not work ( I tried alternative firmwareBCM20702A0-0a5c-21e8, but no joy) . I tried this with my AM1 x86 system. I have not been able to get bluetooth working on my Raspberry Pi 3 either. Both systems have working bluetooth with OpenElec 8.0.4. I have tried the latest alpha build and still no bluetooth on LE. I have asked on this forum more than once if anybody has working bluetooth with LE 8.2.2 or 8.2.3, and gotten no answer. If there is a compatible dongle I need to buy, what is it. If their is something I can do to get my Asus or Kensington USB dongles to work, what is it. If there is nothing that can be done, I'd even like to know that.

• Thank you for your response. I managed to resolve my issue. I looked at my dmesg and found I needed another firmware BCM20702A1-0b05-17cb.hcd, and it needed to be in the configfiles\firmware\brcm directory. Also I found my problem was that I was not activating pairing on my headphones properly, and I didn't need the firmware to get pair, but there would be an error message, which can be found in ( Fr4 ). With the proper firmware in the brcm directory there is no error message, and the audio might be a little cleaner ( it seems that way), as can be seen in ( Fra ). Thank you for your patience.