CEC problem with S905 device

• Hello,

I have a Beelink MINI MX III (S905) device. And I have problem with CEC. I disabled the CEC adapter from System configuration.

I have 2 problems:

1. When I power on the device, it power on the TV too. I don't want to power on the TV, because I use to reboot remotely the device at night.

2. When the TV is off and the device on. If I push the TV POWER key on the TV remote to power on the TV, the device goes power off.

I have others S905X and I have not any problem with this, I disable the CEC adapter on the all other device and they work well.

Could I share any log or debug information to the developers to fix it?

Thanks for your great work.

Kind regards.

• If you have Android on internal memory, boot to Android and disable CEC there.

If you don't, try using this command: fw_setenv cecconfig cec0

Thaks kszaq!

I don't have Android on internal.

I try fw_setenv cecconfig cec0 and it works!

Is this a disable command? How could I enable again? Could I have a complete command list for fw_setenv?

Best regards.

• fw_setenv is a command to manipulate bootloader env variables, there is no "list" of commands. If you want to see what values are stored, use fw_printenv.

fw_setenv cecconfig cec0 disables CEC in bootloader and in Android. IIRC it doesn't modify CEC behaviour in LibreELEC.

To turn it back on, use fw_setenv cecconfig cec17.

You can also reset all u-boot env variables to their default values by running fw_setenv upgrade_step 1 - this is an Amlogic-specific command, it will also disable booting from SD and USB for devices without native dual-boot.