How I can setup EPG categories?

• What version of LE / tvheadend and hardware are you running? Also - what location / data source for epg are you using as that will determine what kind of epg categories you will be able to display.

• Your xmltv file does contain some basic category info. The latest versions of tvheadend server and client running on the LE 9 Milhouse builds have an option to display the original categories from the xmltv file instead of trying to match the basic list that exists in the older tvheadend version.

I guess I need to understand what you mean by "correct epg categories"... if you can describe how you want it to display, I should be able to provide directions on how to setup.

• You have to be running LE 9 Milhouse builds - which will give you the updated Tvheadend client...

Then install this updated version of Tvheadend...

Dropbox - service.tvheadend42-9.0.113c.zip

Then on the epg grabber page - you will see 2 options you need to check...

• Scrape credits and extra information:
    • Use category instead of genre

Enable both of those, rerun your grabber and reload your kodi epg (either reboot or clear data in pvr settings) and you will have the categories from your xmltv file. Please note that you will not have EPG colors as these are tied top the limited genre codes. However, I personally like having the original catgories and not the epg colors - so this works for me.