Help me troubleshoot please

• I have been asking around many people and forums and i havent found a solution or a cause to my problems.

I have a u9 running Libreelec as android gives me blackscreen on my Samsung SUHD tv once i select 4k60khz resolution.

The problem is when playing some UDH BR mts2 or remuxes i get slowdowns and audio cutoffs.

I have this problem playing directly from a 4tb EXT4 HDD plugged to the Minix or through Gbit LAN. i can't figure out whats wrong.

anyway to troubleshoot?i have modified advancedsettings.xml and 2500000 on the cache settings and 4 for read factor. 1080p files are working fine as are some UHD files

• Have you realy 2500000 cache??? This is only 2.5MB very low sized cache for 4k and too for hdd you need buffermode 1 ...

When your minix have 2G RAM maybe half used best cache is around 100-512MB 512000000 ....

And second check hw codecs support...

• Have you realy 2500000 cache??? This is only 2.5MB very low sized cache for 4k and too for hdd you need buffermode 1 ...

When your minix have 2G RAM maybe half used best cache is around 100-512MB 512000000 ....

And second check hw codecs support...

Lol I missed 2 zeros that' why I was getting all stuttering thanks for helping. Apparently it did the trick I'm gonna play some more videos and update.

• i'm gonna try play both mt2s and mkv of the same movie and see if it makes a different. i have mounted nfs shares succesfully now i need to figure out how to automatically mount it on the OS as openlec guide to do so got deleted from their wiki

• One is the distro embedded, which comes with the default installation,

the other (in userdata) is the custom one.

I do not know which one has more gravity, if you put contradicting settings in them,

but as far as it gets to LE - conveniently you can play with the second one (userdata), so put your parameters there, they'll be effective.

As per automount - just create an autostart.sh script in .config folder and put the mount NFS command there.

You might need to play with some delay (sleep 10, 15, 20 and etc) to make it work.

As per m2ts files,

I would suggest to demux such one (using tsMuxer, for example) to video and audio components,

re-mux them into a Matroska container file, and then - perform test iterations with both m2ts and mkv files, from local storage, USB attached HDD, network source and etc.

Good luck! ;)

• looks like it's nothing to do with mts2 files as I play them fine. Thing is I have 2 hdds attached both have UHD rips one of them is ntfs the other is ext4 and seems like the one formatted in ntfs doesn't have any buffering/stuttering whereas the ext4 drive has all those issues when playing uhd files be it mob or mts2. 1080p files are fine though