TV flickering after upgrade from 8.0.2 to 8.2.2 at 1080p60

• Hi

I've upgraded my generic HTPC from 8.0.2 to 8.2.2 and since then I have visual flickers with noise bars, which appear in regular frequency like, all 2 to 3 seconds. I had a similar problem with my ps3 and ps4 (not my video but ilustrates the problem.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ). I solved it on PS4 with disabling Deep Colour and on my PS3 going using 1080i. This happend on PS3 and PS4 after a system update.

My Setup is Generic Intel HTPC (ASRock Core100HT) -> Pulse Eight CEC Adapter -> Denon AVR 2312 -> Samsung TV.

Connecting the HTPC directly via HDMI does solve the problem, as does setting it to 1080i.

/storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log:

SMCE

DMESG output:

LIDh

When I go into my AVR about this HDMI Connection it says the Signal is 1080p, RGB 4:4:4, and color depth is 12bit. And the display info in the AVR says it supports HDMI 3D, 1080p:50/60/24Hz

Is there maybe a color related setting I did not stumble upon that was changed between 8.0.2 and 8.2.2?

• I'm not sure why this was triggered with 8.2.2 and did work with 8.0.2, but I changed the cable from AVR to TV and now the Flickering is gone.

But this does not explain why it worked before.