[Solved] Upgrade Issues

• Hey folkes, just want to post this here before I give up and do a fresh install.

I have 2 RaspberryPi 2's that had OpenELEC 6.0.3 installed on them. I upgraded both to LibreELEC to see if it was possible. One of them upgraded without issue. The second one, which is my main system, wasn't as lucky. It boots, and goes to launches Kodi, I see the Jarvis splash screen, then black screen, then the Jarvis screen again, over and over.

I moved my /storage/.kodi directory to /storage/.kodi.bak and tried again, and it worked fine. So, its something in my previous configuration that's causing it. I've enabled logging via my advancedsettings.xml file, and re-launched with my previous .kodi directory, and I get the following output: Ubuntu Pastebin . At first scan, I don't see any glaring issues.

I let it loop for a while, then grabbed a bunch of the kodi crash outputs, and they don't all fail at the same time. Here is a paste of the last sets of lines in 4 different crash logs: Ubuntu Pastebin

Anyone have any idea before I give up and rebuild my config?

Solved: It looks like this was due to the skin I was running, Arctic Zephyr. Perhaps its no longer supported? Removing the skin addon directory and addon_data seems to have solved the issue. My first Pi2 install was using a different skin, so that's why it didn't get the issue.