S912 - Crashes after few minutes

• Hello,

(sorry for my bad english, Im german)

I have a Beelink GT1 Ultimate with LE 8.2.1.2 in the internal (I hate Android).

Always when I start my Box Kodi crash and restart after few minutes. Often it crashs a second time after restart and sometimes a third one.

My TV havnt got CEC, so i have to shutdown the box. And I cant set the Suspend mode in the Settings.

I already done a Re Install.

Have anyone the same problem and can help me?

My Kodi-log on pastebin:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My Crash log on pastebin:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Heres my Log zip:

• ErsFreezy It looks like your box crashes on libGLES = libhybris. Can you disable automatic updates in Kodi settings, downgrade to 8.2.1.1 (simply download tar file to .update folder and reboot) and try if it works?

• ErsFreezy It looks like your box crashes on libGLES = libhybris. Can you disable automatic updates in Kodi settings, downgrade to 8.2.1.1 (simply download tar file to .update folder and reboot) and try if it works?

Now Im on 8.2.1.1, I will report when I have the same problem.

Thanks for your help.

You mean the auto Update for the Addons? Or the Auto Update in LE Settings?

hello,

I have checked something.

Always when I didnt have used the box and when I start the box in the next day it crash more times.

Now i had 2 crashes in few minutes..

Habe you another solves? Or basically a different update for the problem?

• ErsFreezy Does it crash on 8.2.1.1?

so I started the box again and it crashed again two times.. on 8.2.1.1 like 8.2.1.2

What can I do to solve the problem? Need you the log?

Basically you can fix the problem in the next update? When the problem is not longer here, then is LE really perfect for S912.. I have 3 boxes and I have the problem on bouth

• ErsFreezy Does it crash on 8.2.1.1?

so I started the box again and it crashed again two times.. on 8.2.1.1 like 8.2.1.2

What can I do to solve the problem? Need you the log?

Basically you can fix the problem in the next update? When the problem is not longer here, then is LE really perfect for S912.. I have 3 boxes and I have the problem on bouth