Oscam on LibreELEC

• After reading so many Posts from this forum , I am still unable to configure Oscam on Tvheadend for my Wetek play2, I want some guide to set it step by step. I want to set my Cccam on it, my only previous experience with enigma2 boxes, so, its slightyly different for me, I hope some experts in forum guide me about that

• If you have an oscam version that is build for LE then yes.

The current one is rather up to date, there are only 6 commits between current version we use and the up to date Version.

• I'm having problems getting oscam working properly... I'm using LibreElec and have installed oscam and can access it via the web interface. I've converted a cline and produced and produced an oscam.server line from it.

Do I need any other files?

I read something about dvbapi settings but don't really know what they are or if they are necessary. Is this something I should look into?

• After reading so many Posts from this forum , I am still unable to configure Oscam on Tvheadend for my Wetek play2, I want some guide to set it step by step. I want to set my Cccam on it, my only previous experience with enigma2 boxes, so, its slightyly different for me, I hope some experts in forum guide me about that

Similar to yourself Rizwan, have you a guide or step by step process of configuring oscam to watch tv on wetek play 2. I have tvheadend set up but only fta channels?