Movies file listing

• Good day, sorry if it has been already asked/answered but a search did not gave me back any result.

I have the last stable release of libreELEC on a raspi3, my movies are divided in directories (each movie, it's own dir).

Some are .avi .mkv.. whatever, while some others are dvd structures (.ifo .vob and all the rest) put in their own directory..

Once I list the files it shows them in a correct alphabetic order but first all the dirs with the video files (avi and the stuff) from A to Z and after starting again from A all the DVD folders.

Is there a way to make the list in a true alphabetical order?

Sorry for my English, not a native speaker.

Regards

Luke

• Yes. Kodi is designed to work around a "Library" of your media. In the Library view Movies can be sorted by title alphabetically. The 'videos' view is a temp view of data. It works like most filesystem explorers; folders first, files second. Solution is to "scrape" content to the Library.

• sorry, maybe I did not explained myself clearly...I apologize.

both single files and dvd structures are in separate folders but when i browse them i got first directory containing files from A-Z and after that folders containing DVD structures from A-Z.

Is not a bit deal at all but a bit annoying :)

hope my explanation is clearer now...

thanks in advance

Luke

• Again. If you browse via "Videos" this is what you see. If you scrape media to the Library, the underlying structure of files/folders is hidden and it is possible to browse the library by media (movie/tvshow) title. Stop using 'Videos' view to browse.