SOLVED: Raspberry Pi2 - wifi and wired connection - Can't get both working at same time.

• I have a raspberry pi 2 setup with the latest GA release of libreelec. The wireless connection connects to the internet and the wired connection connects to a NAS system.

I have both connections setup with static IP addresses.

After a reboot, only the wired connection works. In order to get everything working, I need to disable both network interfaces through the Libreelec Addon and then re-enable them.

This is the only way I can get both network connections working at the same time.

Is there a way to make this work without having to go through disable/enable on every reboot?

Thanks

• Code
    cp /etc/connman/main.conf /storage/.config/connman_main.conf

Now edit "PreferredTechnologies = ethernet,wifi,cellular" to be "PreferredTechnologies = wifi,ethernet,cellular" and reboot, and the wifi connection will be the Internet connection when both are connected. If not, Ethernet becomes the internet routed connection when it's active.

• Code
    cp /etc/connman/main.conf /storage/.config/connman_main.conf

Now edit "PreferredTechnologies = ethernet,wifi,cellular" to be "PreferredTechnologies = wifi,ethernet,cellular" and reboot, and the wifi connection will be the Internet connection when both are connected. If not, Ethernet becomes the internet routed connection when it's active.

I have the same problem. Is this solution still valid? I cannot find the 'connman_main.conf' file anywhere. Could you explain how to actually get to and edit the file? Can I access the file via samba and use a texteditor? (I don't have much experience with this, excuse me)

EDIT: Okay, figured it out, cp is a ssh command, you can edit the file that way. The solution still works! Cheers.

Edited once, last by Nanapipirara: Figured it out (August 31, 2020 at 1:52 PM).