TVH wont descramble Channels

• Hi...

i have Oscam installed, connected as well to Card.

In TVH i choosed newcamd, with user, who is known in Oscam.

TVH establishes the Connection i can see in live-log, but no Channels are descrambled in Kodi.

I dont habe a clou, where i have to search the "Problem".

Any Ideas?

any Logs needed?

Maybe one of the settings in Oscam is wrong, TVH connects, but i dont know, if TVH gets Card Data back...

Pony

Edited once, last by Pony (December 3, 2017 at 2:01 PM).

• TVH <-> Oscam Connection is established, Oscam Log says. Nothing other in the log, that is confusing.

Also TVH Log says, the Connection is established.

I guess, there ist a Problem with the Protocol, or something else. That might be the Reason, that the Connection is established, but the Data cannot be exchanged... but that is only an Idea.

Can someone tell me, what is the easiest Way to configure TVH/Oscam?

Saw also, that the DES-Key has to be in specific Format: 01020304050607080910111213, instad of 00:01:02:03...

So i wrote that in Oscam Config, but TVH still has it with ":" in there. But without he Key, Connection cannot be established.

Pony

• Oscam Live-Log doesnt show any at switching Channels, thats confusing.

My thoughts are at necamd Setting at Oscam, i thing every CAIS hat to set a different Port, also in TVH a new CA for?

How does that to be configured?

• at least, i started to configure everything new, because nothing worked. I did try-and-error and now i got new errors...

Code
    [newcamd]
    port                          = 15050@0000:015050
    key = 01020304050607080910111213
    serverip                      = 127.0.0.1
    keepalive                     = 1

and TVH Log says with that newcamd-config:

would be great to get the "click" in my Head, i am a Noob with this Setup (Oscam<->newcamd) and i am very confused about this, because i dont know where to search the Error.

In Internet you can read thousands of "working Tutorials", but one is different to the other, so i cant find the "red line" to go.

Pony

• ....finally i got it.

i had to set the newcamd like this:

Code
    [newcamd]
    port                          = 34001@098C:000000;34002@098C...

then, in TVH created a newcamd for each CAID and each Port, then it works.

Oh my Goodness... this was very complicated.

But thx for Help!

Pony