Network request timed out

• I have install the letest LibreELEC version "8.2.0.1" on my Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. I use it to play internet radio. Sometimes my connection το the stations is lost. When I ping my Raspberry from my PC I get Request timed out. I attach my log and a image of my ping. Can someone help me and tell me what is wrong.

log-2017-11-18-18.50.07.zip

• If your PC also can't ping your Raspberry Pi it most likely loses the Wi-Fi connection. Does this also occur when you connect it directly with an ethernet cable?

Do you have one AP (Access Point) or multiple? It could be that your Raspberry Pi constantly switches between APs, temporarily losing connection.

• Thank you for your replie Klaartje and I'm sorry I did not mention it at my first post that I connect my Raspberry directly with an ethernet cable. The ping that you see in my photo is when I'm connect it directly to my router so as to eliminate the problem of a wireless connection. I can't understand why this is happening. I have done a lot of tests by installing the OS again, and while in the beginning it works well after some time I have this timed out to my connection. I can't understand if the problem is comes from someone of the addons or something else.

• Looks like a network issue...did you try to plug your rpi network cable directly in your main router or even change the cable..

Even try to check your network settings on Libreelec settings addon...check dns1/dns2 and so on..

Try to avoid unnecessary addons and create your own playlist with radio channel links

Try to load this small playlist from file manager and see they play ,,,just rename .txt to .m3u radio.txt