LE latest version, help connecting Harmony Hub via Bluetooth

• First time user of LE, installed on a Gigabyte Brix and all running great except the control.

I have a Harmony Hub latest model and tried setting up as Entertainment Device, Microsoft Kodi but get an error saying something about being Bluetooth only and not IR and never gives me the chance to pair even hen setting up an activity. I have tried other things too and no success.

Anyone successfully got this working and can help me out please? Its a deal breaker for me if not as we control all AV kit this way.

Thanks

Chris:(

• Managed to get it working, had to setup and pair as a windows pc then go back and assign all the buttons on the remote as they were setup to signal my amp not the pc. Once that was done everything seems solid now.

• Managed to get it working, had to setup and pair as a windows pc then go back and assign all the buttons on the remote as they were setup to signal my amp not the pc. Once that was done everything seems solid now.

I'm facing the same issue, I turned on BT on Kodi via the Libreelec qubic, but when it scans for BT devices it doesn't see the harmony hub.

How do I set the harmony in pairing mode ?

What am I missing ?

Thanks !

• I have not been able to get any bluetooth device recognized or working on LE 8.2.0 or 8.2.2 on either a Raspberry Pi 3 or an x86 system. I had been using Openelec 8.0.4 and bluetooth worked perfectly, but there were other annoying network issues. I left a simple question on this forum whether anyone has bluetooth working on LE 8.2.2 and not one person answered either way. If it's everyone, it needs to be fixed. If it's just me, I'd like a suggestion how I could possibly resolve the issue (it's turned on in LE options). I have clean installs on 2 different type of systems and have tried 3 different bluetooth adapters, and even tried the latest LE Alpha build on a USB drive, and still haven't gotten bluetooth to working. Why no response either way ?

• I couldn't get pairing to work when choosing 'Other' as the computer type in the Harmony app but when I selected Windows I got pairing to work. The problem is the commands that the Harmony app then provides are specific to a windows machine but the basic navigation and play pause controls work. I'm on LibreELEC 8.0.2 using a Dell Chromebox