Shutdown command in the LibreELEC 8.2.0 Kodi 17.5 is not turning down the box's power indicator light.

• I am using the LibreELEC Community version 8.2.0 Kodi 17.5 on Droidbox T8-S V1 with Amlogic S812 released by Droidbox.

I found this version to be very solid in performance like LibreELEC 8.0.1 Kodi 17.1 which I used extensively. I am very happy with LibreELEC Kodi. Please keep up the good work.

One problem I noticed in LibreELEC Kodi is that when I use the Shutdown command in Kodi, the LibreELEC program is shutting down and along with it the TV signal is off. But the power light status on the box still indicates ON and not turning to OFF. I had to turn it off using the remote every time. Is it normal operation?

Another thing, I am using the LibreElec Kodi for running my media on connected two HDDs. Is it OK if I keep the box ON always and not turn OFF. I know the HDDs have a power saving feature and does not spin the discs when there is no request for read/write. Still I wants to know.

• Droidbox "LibreELEC" releases have nothing to do with us, and we have no knowledge of what hacks and such have been added. The best place to ask for advice is their forum.