RPi3+Libreelec lagging

• I need some help.

My system is the following:

- NAS SYNOLOGY DS212j with 2xWESTERN DIGITAL 6TB Red NAS SATA HDD (WD60EFRX) mirrored

- NAS is UTP connected to Asus RT-AC66U/EEU/13/P_EU router

- router is UTP connected to a desktop PC and an RPi3

- LibreELEC 8.0.2 Kodi 17.3 Krypton runs on both PC and RPi3

The test file (see below) from NAS runs smoothly on PC. The test file also runs smoothly from direct USB connection on RPi3 but it is buffering after some seconds and start lagging in 10-30 seconds later when I try to play it from NAS.

The NAS system he@lth is "good", "DiskStation is working well", the storage usage on 96%, CPU usage during playing 81-97%, RAM on 71%. There was no buffering problem before...

Video about buffering and lagging:

Shared album - Peter Biro - Google Photos

Test file:

Disc Title: Dolby Atmos Demo Disc 2015 Jan. BD25

Disc Size: 5 965 975 776 bytes

Protection: AACS

BD-Java: Yes

BDInfo: 0.5.8

Length: 0:21:28.708 (h:m:s.ms)

Total Bitrate: 31,82 Mbps

VIDEO:

Codec Bitrate Description

----- ------- -----------

MPEG-4 AVC Video 22008 kbps 1080p / 24 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1

AUDIO:

Codec Language Bitrate Description

----- -------- ------- -----------

Dolby TrueHD Audio English 5445 kbps 7.1 / 48 kHz / 5445 kbps / 24-bit (AC3 Embedded: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps)

Dolby Digital Plus Audio English 640 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps

Edited once, last by birop77 (November 19, 2017 at 4:18 PM).

• Thank you for your comment! Alright, here are my logfiles:

- RPi3+Libreelec DgGG

- desktop PC Ubuntu Pastebin

The problem persists...

Libreelec is lagging, PC plays smoothly.

I have played 3 media files on both from the same NAS and the same UTP cable.

Thank you for any help!

Edited once, last by birop77 (November 19, 2017 at 5:00 PM).

• Sorry, I didn't know having banned repositories. I didn't even know there are banned repositories at all...

Alright, I will install the latest build to both hardware... and I will test again.

What is the next step? :)

• FYI, the section of the LibreELEC forum rules (which you read of course when registering...) concerning banned repositories:

Piracy Policy

• Discussions regarding the piracy or theft of copyrighted materials will not be tolerated
    • Forum staff and users will refuse support to other users who have piracy add-ons installed
    • LibreELEC references the Kodi team list of piracy repositories and add-ons
    • We are not fans of tools (e.g. torrent clients, NBZ suites) that are used to acquire copyrighted materials
  • OK, here again... my logfiles:

- desktop PC Ubuntu Pastebin - from NAS through UTP cable, runs smoothly, no problem

- RPi3+Libreelec gIQR - from same NAS through same UTP cable, video and sound lags... BUT same media file through USB port runs also smoothly, no problem

???