SSH Server not working

• While not fully related to my problem, I'm dropping in my solution here since this is one of the first links that shows up on Google for anyone that might have the same issue as me. I was trying to SSH into Kodi after initial setup. I setup SSH with a non-default password. I could not even get the service to respond from another Windows computer on the same network (SSH daemon seemed to not be running, restarted a few times, no change). What finally ended up helping me was changing these settings on Kodi:

Settings/System/Services/Control/Allow remote control from applications on other systems - Enabled

Settings/System/LibreELEC/Network/Wait for network before starting Kodi - Enabled

Then rebooted and waited for the IP Address to show under System/System Information, before I was able to get weather data and other internet based services, but the IP Address field here would still show as "-" even after re-connecting the WiFi network and/or restarting.

After this, I started to be able to do the following, previously not working:

1. SSH using root and previously setup password (changed to authorized_keys, which also worked great)

2. See Kodi under the Network file explorer view from the Windows computer (both under Computer and Media Devices groups)

3. Ping Kodi by hostname instead of IP

Specs:

Raspberry Pi 3 model B

LibreELEC Official 9.2.8

Linux 4.19.127

Kodi 18.9.0 Git:newclock5_18.9-Leia

Compiled 2021-07-06

Not entirely sure if the problem is due to my specific setup, but seeing how it was a brand new install on a relatively popular platform, I'm hoping this information helps someone else.