Bluetooth sound lag

• Hello, I read few threads and searched internet for similar issue, but none of the solutions, if existed, helped.

My issue is: I have got "noname" ConnectIT BT headphones, I have got Hama BT USB dongle and ACER REVO RL70 (AMD Zacate version).

With this setup, the sound in BT headphones is delayed/lags. even the GUI sounds lags, it seems to me like every GUI sound is sent to BT headphones separately.

Then when I run some music video, or movie, the sound is delayed. It catches up eventually (in few minutes), but after each pause/rewind/fast forward the lag is there.

I turned off the REVO's builtin WIFI, I removed WIFI USB dongle of my keyboard kit, most common issues I saw people had, but the lag is still there.

Anyone having same issue? Anyone not having same issue? Please state your exact config.

To point out, I don't believe that headphones are the culprit, as with Android TV box (BT builtin) it works flawlessly.

BTW, Is it ok, that after pairing of BT headphones everything in the BT list (in LibreElec options) doubles?

thanks