Analog A/V Port on WETEK Play 1

• I have a WETEK Play 1 running Libreelec:heart: & Kodi:heart: 17.5 on a SD card. I ordered my analog cable directly from WETEK.

Does Libreelec support the analog A/V port on a WETEK Play 1 booting from a SD card? Does the current version of Kodi also support that A/V port?

If so, when was it implemented?

Thank you.

• Of course you have my thanks!

What this will do for me is being able to use the wetek, an external hardrive, and a 12v screen while camping (for playing music only at the moment). All the components are 12v, including a hub if I want to do video as well. I take a deep cycle battery just for this project. It lasted 3 days playing every waking minute with a 3" screen.

The a/v jack is easier to adapt to than the HDMI for this particular idea. I had this system working once using a HDMI to A/V converter. That just kills the volume level and it would require a 12v audio amp with hdmi in and out to make up the loss in volume. I have amplified wireless speakers for the amplification. I don't want to add another amp to the system. Given proper pre-amp levels, like a walkman line-out, the amplified speakers work like a charm. Even if the audio is still low, the need for HDMI is thrown out using the A/V jack, allowing a gazillion of choices for 12v amps, pre-amps, etc. If the software allows us to digitally boo_st volume levels like kodi's video player does, I will be one happy camper!

And if this works in the woods, it works in a boat, and a car, or 1973 Jeep Wagoneer! :)

I will never run android, so it doesn't even matter to me if it works there. I :heart: LibreElec!

Again, thanks in advance.