Volume Amplification does not work

• Hi,I noticed that the Volume Amplification does not work in video player, i am watched Movies with AC3-6ch, AC3-2ch, mp3 audio, sometimes I had to make the sound louder , but there is no response to the movement of the slider of Volume Amplification in KODI ( probably OMX Player ).
    I have Raspberry PI1 B with HDMI output to TV.
    I tried 7.0 and 7.02 releases, but Amplification has never worked.

In OpenElec or OSMC this feature works correctly.
    I hope you fix this bug in the next release.
    Sorry for my poor english.

Edited once, last by kvoko (July 21, 2016 at 9:41 PM).

• Do you have passthrough enabled? (That will stop amplification from working).
    Does it work better with omxplayer disabled?

Hi,
    I have not touched standard audio settings in KODI, passthrough is disabled of course.
    As far as i know, on RPi1 OMX Player cannot be disabled. In my Video Settings both
    items: Hardware Acceleration OMX/MMAL are turned on. ( same as in OSMC/OpenELEC ).
    I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the sound.

Edited once, last by kvoko (July 22, 2016 at 5:44 PM).

• Hi,
    I have not touched standard audio settings in KODI, passthrough is disabled of course.
    As far as i know, on RPi1 OMX Player cannot be disabled. In my Video Settings both
    items: Hardware Acceleration OMX/MMAL are turned on. ( same as in OSMC/OpenELEC ).
    I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the sound.

If you disable OMX acceleration in video settings, then it seems to work. Otherwise, the amplification setting has no effect.

• Try messing with the audio output configuration in the audio decoder section of settings > system. Diddling with them made mine work, currently set to "optimized".