Harmony hub issues [Solved]

• I have a Harmony Hub and just installed LibreElec 8 on my Raspberri Pi 2 through NOOBS. There seems to be an issue where my remote constantly uses a double click. I've read the forum for a solution and found that I have to disable LIRC. The problem is that I do not have such an option in de the services part of the add-on.

Please help.

• Ok. Just installed the 8.1.2 release, but the issue remains. I cannot use my Harmony Hub. It uses a double click every time. Any solutions? LIRC off is not working.

• Try decreasing the command repeat settings in the harmony software as described here: Fixing Repeats

We recently diagnosed an issue with harmony remotes on kernel 4.14, and it looks like the harmony command feature uses a too long delay (about 240ms between signals instead of the expected ~100ms), setting command repeat to 0 or 1 fixed that.

so long,

Hias

• Hi,

I found out that the regular remote of my TV worked fine?! That's when I started looking at the settings of my TV remote in the Harmony app. I changed the repet settings and everything works fine now.

Thank you very much for your help.

Alexander