Using enigma 2 box for tvheadend

• I have a chromebox setup with libreelec and i have an enigma 2 dvbs2 box, is there anyway to use the tuners from the enigma box in tvheadend. Ive used tvheadend before on a chromebox but had usb tuners then. I wanna use the chromebox so i can trans-code my stream to use on my mobile when im out and about. I know i can use the VU+ addon but i need the extra power to trans-code. Any help would be great.

• I've never used TVHeadend, but you can use MediaTomb (miniDLNA has never worked for me) to share your tuners via DLNA/UPNP. You should be able to create your muxes in TVHeadend with the m3u file from your box.

MediaTomb can transcode, but I've never used transcoding, because my box lacks this feature.

A different approach could be to use OpenWebIf and port forwarding, but be careful if you make your box visible to the internet

Edited once, last by zehner (October 27, 2017 at 9:06 AM).

• I have a chromebox setup with libreelec and i have an enigma 2 dvbs2 box, is there anyway to use the tuners from the enigma box in tvheadend. Ive used tvheadend before on a chromebox but had usb tuners then. I wanna use the chromebox so i can trans-code my stream to use on my mobile when im out and about. I know i can use the VU+ addon but i need the extra power to trans-code. Any help would be great.

I have an Openbox S6000HD which is a VU+ solo clone and runs an old version of BlackHole. Can I get an addon to to run tvheadend?