2 problems after installation

• hi i installed libreelec on my old hp pavilion dv5 1120el.

i have 2 problems:

1) i connected the notebook with HDMI but the audio come from the speaker of the pc and the tv also at the same time, i don't know how to set only hdmi; in the sysetm settings ->audio i can choose 5 option: 1) Alsa default (hda intel 92hd71b7x analog), 2) alsa hda intel 92hd71b7x analog, 3) alsa: hda intel 92hd71b7x digital s/pdif, 4) hda intel hdmi, 5)pulse default bt audio. i selected the 4 option but the audio is still double.

2) i have a microsoft remote but it's like dead. i tried to install this zip Add-on:MCERemote - Official Kodi Wiki but the installation ended with a fail.

• For your first problem...do you have the screen also at both monitors? TV and laptop monitor? If yes, try to disable the laptop screen using the FN-keys. Maybe the sound will disappear as well. If not, then you still have the option to disable the internal sound via the BIOS settings.

• the laptop's screen seeems disabled Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet.

i can't disable the sound from the bios there isn't the option.

edit: i solved....i don't know how, i changed again all the option in audio output and it works, but the problem still exist if i restart the laptop i have to change again all the output's option to solve the problem.

Edited 4 times, last by epa84 (October 16, 2017 at 10:02 PM).

• into the Bios i can change only those things:

main ----> time and date

security -----> password

Diagnostic ---> test disc/ram

system config ----> language/c6 state/fan speed/ boot option.

Edit: ok I solved.........i unpluged the speacker cable from the laptop's motherboard, no more sound.

For the remote control how can I disable "lirc"?

Edited 3 times, last by epa84 (October 17, 2017 at 10:38 AM).