flickering images at startup and text at shutdown

• I have build a new HTPC , with new components j4205 asrock

But what i see at startup , i see first bios , then flickering images , then libreelec logo for+/_ 0.5sec and then again flickering images, then the kodo logo

The flickering images is sometimes white blocks sometime blue .. Looks like the video port is switch on/off/on , or the logo from libreelec is set on the screen but not stable/long enough on the screen. At bios a switched off the motherboard logo

Does someone has this to??

At shutdown of kodi . after about 3 sec i get black screen en some linux text ..at top of teh screen always, very strange

Does someone has this to??

• I'd start with a trying a different HDMI cable.

Text during shutdown is not that uncommon. It's cosmetically not appropriate, but it's also not harmful.

• ?? different HDMI, i will try . but during playing a movie there is no problem.. So why should it the cable

The only think i could think of is . The HTPC MB j4205 has a HDMI suitable for 4K , the cable itself is for FULL HD (also TV can only support FULL HD max)

About the text at shutdown , a friend of my uses openelec , and has also a ASROCk motherboard , he has not this text